Sunday, June 11, 2006

Seemingly Innocent

There are some in our world who have reached the point of their lives where they are to be called old. Isn't it interesting, however, that those members of our society may use their age to get away with whatever they want. For example, today I was sitting in a classroom and there was a much older woman, about 70 years old, sitting behind me. I have known her my entire life, and I joked about how she had better not cause any trouble. Next thing I know, I got hit in the back of the head with a crumpled up piece of paper during the lesson. Though she appeared innocent, she is just as fun and surreptitious as anyone else my age. So watch out for the senior citizens! They are as clever and eager to cause mischief as ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home